We are delighted to announce that we are now accredited to offer our clients full access to the CAPP R2 Strengths Profiler.
R2 Strengths Profiler is the leading online strengths identification tool used to unlock the potential of individuals, teams and organisations around the world – and provides users with a comprehensive profile.
Through 180 questions, 60 strengths are accurately assessed according to the three dimensions of Energy, Performance and Use – with each user receiving their unique, personalised Profile, revealing their realised strengths, learned behaviours, weaknesses and unrealised strengths.
Support is provided through the 4M Development Model. The advice you need to take your strengths to the next level.
- Marshal realised strengths – use them appropriately for your situation and context.
- Moderate learned behaviours – use them in moderation and only when you need to.
- Minimise weaknesses – use them as little as possible and only where necessary.
- Maximise unrealised strengths – find opportunities to use them more.
INSIGHT & LEARNING
- Understand the powerful difference between skills you do well and your true strengths.
- Understand your untapped resources and how to minimise your weaknesses.
- Watch your goal achievement improve and enjoy a fulfilling role.
- Improve collaboration, engagement, delegation and delivery of tasks.
Download and view a sample of the R2 Introductory Profile by clickign the link below.
To find out more about this valuable insight tool and how it can be used to support both individuals and teams, please get in touch.