Do you need corporate events that are …
motivational and inspirational?
creative and engaging?
great celebrations of achievement?
able to communicate business messages?
We didn’t start off as an events company – we just grew in to it. It was something our clients asked us do for them since they trusted us to deliver. We knew how they worked, their business, their people and most importantly their likes and dislikes.
A complete range of solutions
Now we run regular events which range from celebratory away-days through to annual employee conferences. From small events in quirky venues through to fully produced and staged conferences. We are able to offer a full design, development and production service.
Our approach remains the same though, and we will initially work with you to define what you want to achieve, how you want people to feel when they leave and of course, any specific requirements you may have. We’ll then produce a first proposal which describes the creative concept and offers potential venue choices. Once you’re agreed, we’ll go ahead and project manage the whole event for you – including venues, catering, audio-visual, creative design, production and of course….the budget.
On the day, our team can host the whole event to make sure that everything runs just as you want it. Our fastidious attention to detail will ensure that you can relax and leave us to deliver a truly memorable day for you.
Some of our recent events have included:
- ‘Medieval Fayre’ – jousting on wooden horses, trebuchet, archery and falconry all form part of this fantastic event
- ‘The Box’ – an interactive game show where seemingly simple tasks become so much more challenging when you’re in ‘the box’!
- ‘The Machine’ – teams turning junk into a highly creative version of a Rube Goldberg machine
- Our highly interactive games show – ‘The Box’ – suitable for up to 60 people
- ‘Come dine with us’ – teams working and cooking together to make a memorable dining experience
- Drumming! A fantastic, high energy workshop using the power of music to bring teams together
- Treasure hunts – on foot, by boat or by London cab. We can organise them all.
- Charitable projects such as renovating an adventure playground in Inner London and giving a sensory garden at a children’s hospice a makeover
- Combining engagement in corporate strategy with making movies!
- Making ISO9001:2008 and Quality Management fun down on the docks!
- Murder mystery events
- Interactive voting extravaganzas
- Fish® – a great way to engage people in delivering amazing customer service
- ‘To be or not to be?’ – a game show set in Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre
If you want to create an event that is truly memorable, tailored to your needs and great value for money, then contact us to set up a meeting.