For full information about how DISC can help you and your teams please visit our dedicated website. Here you can find out more, download free sample profiles, learn how we can support you and your business. If you want to take an assessment immediately then you can even buy a profile, take the test and receive your personalised profile immediately.
What is DiSC?
DiSC is a model of human behaviour, helping us all to understand ‘why we do what we do’. Using the DiSC behavioural assessment gives insight into your own behaviours and the behaviours of others, which means that you can use this greater awareness and understanding to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication, and ultimately to deliver an improved bottom line.
Based on more than 80 years of research and development, DiSC is the most trusted behavioural learning instrument in the world, with around 70% of FTSE 500 companies and over 50 million people either using or having used the system.
How Does DiSC® work?
If you participate in any DiSC® programme with us, you will be asked to answer a series of questions online, from which a tailored report will be produced. This report will detail your style, using the DiSC® dimensions of behaviour which describe the typical behavioural styles of individuals.
The information contained in the report is wide ranging, helping you to understand your style and the impact of your style on others. It also helps you to gauge others styles and consider how you can adapt to make all your interactions with others more effective.
What is important and stressed within DiSC® is that no one style is better than any of the others. All are valid, all work – and we are all a blend of all of them, even if some styles are more dominant than others. Knowing what our style is, and being able to recognise others styles, gives us the opportunity to choose and adapt our approach, making us ever more effective communicators.
What does DiSC do for you?
Have your own DiSC profile and:
- Increase your own self-awareness of why you do what you do – and why it works
- Learn to work more effectively with others by adapting your style
- Through personal insights into your own behavioural strengths and challenges, learn to relate better to others, making for ever stronger work relationships
And if you manage a team, there are even more benefits:
- Ask your whole team to complete their DiSC® profile and, not only will you be able to clearly see how to adapt your style with individuals to create better relationships, but you will also get a clear picture of the styles make-up of your team, enabling you to consider how to communicate most effectively with the team as a whole
What we like about DiSC®
It’s easy to understand
- Which means that it has immediate impact for you, whatever your role, background, work culture
You can use it straight away
- Because it is easy to understand and easy to implement, you can walk away from any of our training interventions with the ability to immediately apply what you have learned
It immediately makes a difference
- You can adapt your behaviour and approach straight away to improve communication with others – all you have to do is choose to do it
Our DiSC® facilitators are all certified DiSC® Professional Users.
All of our development interventions require each individual to complete an online assessment. Generally, this takes no longer than 15 minutes.